Android Recovery Stick is the latest forensic level technology to recover text messages, call logs and images and more. Once thought were gone forever, Recovery Stick can bring Text and SMS messages back from deletion.
- Recover from 4.3 and older Android versions, including ICS and Jelly Bean.
- Text messages & SMS
- Call logs & call history
- Internet history
- Phone settings & propertied
- NEW – Unlock pin workaround, see below for requirements to enable the bypass (see below)
- SD Card contents
- App Deleted Data Recovery for Android 4.1.x and Below for the Following
- Deleted KIK Recovery
- Deleted Facebook Recovery
- Deleted Facebook Messenger Recovery
- Deleted TextFree Recovery
- Deleted TextPlus Recovery
- Deleted Vkontakte Recovery
- Deleted Pinger Recovery
Simply connect the Android phone and the Android Recovery Stick to the computers USB port and the program goes to work. With the single click you’re able to download all the important data that otherwise would take days (if ever) to piece together again…
This is all contained on a small USB drive. Recover information whenever and where ever the need arises.
NO Hacks: We are not selling anything that will compromise or hack your phone. This is legitimate software used by professionals to recover your data. These products do not require you to root (i.e. a way of hacking) your device.
- Recovers and parses deleted incoming and outgoing SMS and MMS messages;
- Recovers and parses deleted contacts and calendar events;
- Recovers parses deleted call history;
- Acquires incoming and outgoing SMS and MMS messages that are stored on the device;
- Acquires Contacts stored on the device;
- Acquires the call history (call logs) stored on the device;
- Acquires the Organizer data from the device (including events and calendars);
- Acquires the browser history stored on the device (including URL and search history);
- Acquires graphic data including user images and system images;
- Acquires audio files (including user music and other sounds);
- Acquires video files including *.3gp and other video files;
- Acquires Android OS based device system settings;
- Acquires & parses application data stored on the device and full list of installed applications;
- Auto-creates a workspace when recovering data from the Android OS based device;
- Saves a workspace with recovered data to a specified folder;
- Exports the acquired data to a spreadsheet;
- Searches for text expressions in the acquired data;
- Removes screen lock protection during acquisition;
- Creates two types of logs: log of the recovery process based on the plug-in activity and logging of
all traffic across the communication port.
- Recovers data from Android devices, BlackBerry phones, Symbian phones, Windows 7 phones, or any phone with removable storage such as MicroSD cards
- System Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Compatible Data Cable
- See a list of supported devices.
Do I need to “root” my device for this to work?
No. Rooting or any kind of hack to make the device less secure is something that is NOT necessary, at all, to get this recovery software to work. Your device is safer with this kind of recovery. Bring your supported device, as it is, and Android Recovery will recover the data.
What versions of Android are supported?
Currently, almost all versions are compatible. For a list of all known supported devices, read our list of Android Recovery Stick Compatible Devices page.
|Android Devices||Data Collection||Application Data Parsing||Deleted Data Recovery|
|Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0– 4.0.4)|
|Jelly Bean (4.1)|
|Jelly Bean (4.2–4.3)|
How far back can I recover deleted data?
It depends on how much new information has been written to the phone since the data you need to recover was deleted. If you delete a text message and immediately receive another text message, you will likely not be able to recover the old message. However, you may be able to recover a portion of the message if the new text message is shorter, therefore taking up less space than the deleted message.
What types of data can I recover?
You can recover text messages, contacts, call history, and calendar entries from Androids.
How do I update my Phone Recovery Stick?
Your Phone Recovery Stick comes with free updates. To update your Phone Recovery Stick, run the Phone Recovery Stick program, click on the Tools menu and select “Check for updates”.
Does the Phone Recovery Stick run on Macs?
No. The Phone Recovery Stick only runs on Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 based operating systems. Check out the CDRP for Android
How fast does it work?
Generally, recovery takes 20 minutes per GB of storage space on a phone, however, if there is very little data on the phone, it can take as little as 15 minutes.
Do I receive free product upgrades?
Yes, just upgrade within the software. Go under “Tools” and click “Check for Upgrade”. If there is a new upgrade available you can then begin to download it.
Pin Code Bypass Requirements?
You can bypass a phone’s unlock pin, however the device must be in “Debugging/Developer Mode” for pattern bypassing. Access to the pin-unlocked device may be required to get developer mode activated. The pin will not be required to recover data once this mode is activated. Please note that without the ability to set the device in Debugging/Developer Mode, a pin WILL be required to recover data.
Are you recovering data from a pin locked device?
No. No special steps are needed. You are ready to begin recovering data if you do not need to enter a pin code to turn on the device.
Yes. Please ensure that you either know the pin OR that you are enable to set the developer mode prior to your order.
Disclaimer: Proper use of the Android Recovery Stick within any legal confines is the responsibility of the end user, whom bears consequences for illegal use. In other words: using this software in accordance to the law is your responsibility, not ours.