Almost anyone that uses a computer has deleted a file accidentally. It’s definitely a terrible feeling to lose important information.
The Data Recovery Stick will save the day!
Imagine being able to recover the family photo album you accidentally deleted, or recover the folder of your school reports someone else deleted accidentally while borrowing your USB drive. Deleted data can be recovered any time as long as new data has not overwritten the old data.
Forensic Mode. When a USB drive is plugged into an active Windows system, it creates a registry entry. When you boot into the Data Recovery Stick in forensic mode, it will delete this registry entry and not leave a trace on the target hard drive.
Easy to use. The Data Recovery Stick uses technology found in advanced computer forensic software used by law enforcement and digital investigators for years. Deleted data recovery was once too complex for most computer users. Now, you have the power of deleted data recovery in a USB that even the most novice computer users can operate.
What Can the Data Recovery Stick Recover?
- .JPG (JPEG) Data Recovery
- .BMP (BITMAP) Data Recovery
- .PNG Data Recovery
- .TIFF Data Recovery
- .EMF Data Recovery
|MS Office Documents
- .DOC – Word Data Recovery
- .DOCX – Word 2007 Data Recovery
- .XLS – Excel Data Recovery
- .XLSX – Excell 2007 Data Recovery
- .PPT – Power Point Data Recovery
- .PUB – Publisher Data Recovery
- .VSD – Visio Data Recovery
- .MDB – Access Data Recovery
|Open Office Documents
- OpenDocument Spreadsheet Data Recovery
- OpenDocument Text Data Recovery
- Open Office OpenDocument Presentation Data Recovery
- OpenDocument Graphics Data Recovery
- OpenDocument Database Data Recovery
- .PDF – Adobe PDF Data Recovery
- .RTF – Rich Text Format Data Recovery
- AutoCad Data Recovery
- MindManager Brainstorm and Process Control Data Recovery
- .CHM – Help File Data Recovery
- .HTML – Web Page Data Recovery
- .MP3 – MPEG Data Recovery
Supports Data Recovery From the Following Storage Devices Formatted as Fat 32 or NTFS:
- Hard Drives
- USB Drives
- Digital Cameras (must show as a physical drive)
- SD (Secure Digital Card)
- xD-Picture Card
- MemoryStick (MS)
- MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Reduced Size MultiMediaCard (RS-MMC)
- CompactFlash (CF) Type I and II
- Memory Stick Pro
- Memory Stick Duo
- Memory Stick Pro Duo
- MemoryStick Micro (M2)
- MagicGate Memory Stick
- MagicGate Memory Stick Duo
How far back can I recover deleted data?
In short, you can recover deleted data as far back as years if new data hasn’t overwritten the deleted files. So, it depends on how much new information has been written to the media since the data you need to recover was deleted. If you delete a photo and then put a bunch of new pictures on your media, you will likely not be able to recover the old image. However, you may be able to recover a portion of the file depending on a myriad of circumstances.
How do I update my Data Recovery Stick?
Your Data Recovery Stick comes with free updates. To update your Data Recovery Stick, run the Data Recovery Stick program, click on the “Update” button near the bottom of the screen. If an update is available, it will automatically download and install the update to your stick.
Does the Data Recovery Stick run on Macs?
No, not at this time.
How fast does it work?
It depends on how much free space you have on your hard drive and how many files are being recovered. The Data Recovery Stick skips over regular files and only recovers data from deleted space and unallocated space. So, if you only have a few GB of free space on your drive, it will only take a few minutes to complete a recovery. If you have hundreds of GB of free space, it could take several hours. If you have a 1 TB drive with mostly free space and lots of deleted data, it could take the better part of a day.
Please keep in mind that this is a low level data recovery process using proven digital forensic methods. A few hours waiting for your data to be recovered is much better than several days or weeks with a data recovery firm, not to mention the cost savings.