The DD1203 will detect different types of radio transmitting equipment and inform you by way of a bar graph indicator or silently by a vibrating indicator.
Currently there are a lot of commercially available surveillance devices that allow you to pick up different information from your office, apartment or car.
These bugging devices work within different frequency ranges and have different modulation and scheme types. They may transmit using standard modulation, as well as non-standard.
The DD1203 can detect all of these bugging devices when in active mode. You can test premises, cars or any type of item; including office equipment. You will also be able to check people for body-carried transmitters. You may perform covert sweeping using the vibrating indicator. In such cases you can carry the DD1203 and stand in close proximity to a potential threat. If the vibration starts near a certain place, this indicates that the radio field is higher and there is an RF device.
You will also detect if somebody is using a GSM phone. There are known cases, when people have left their mobile phone off the hook and all the conversation was transmitted to another phone or even recorded onto an answering machine. In addition, there are plenty of GSM devices available on the market which can be used for surveillance and monitoring – GSM baby-watches, GSM-based alarm systems and different ‘bugs’ transmitting conversations via the mobile network.
- Detection of all kinds of active radio-transmitting devices including digital signals
- Operation driven by microcontroller
- Card-style durable body. Does not attract people’s attention when used or transported.
- Working frequency range 50MHz – 3GHz
- 4 working modes: Normal, Sound, Vibro and Sleep
- 8-segment bar graph indicator for precise measuring of the radio field level and location of a bugging device
- Integrated antenna
- Calibrated sensitivity for rejection of background fields
- “Low battery” indicator
- “Pulse” indicator for recognizing digital transmitters including GSM and RF
- Powered by a CR2430 lithium battery
- Leather case
- 2 Antennas
- 2 batteries size AAA
- Unit Size 4.5 x 2.25 x .50
- Weight 1.00
- Box Size 7 x 5 x 1.50
- Continuous operation approx. 10 hours
- Power 2 x AAA
- Frequency 30 MHz to 6GHz FM Only