The GPS Tracking Key Pro® is LandAirSea’s® newest passive GPS vehicle tracking device. Just like the original GPS Tracking Key®, the GPS Tracking Key Pro is a compact and portable GPS tracking unit captures the complete movement history of a vehicle. The device can operate up to 80 hours on a battery cycle, depending on daily drive time and battery type. It can also be connected, via hardwire, to the vehicle’s main power supply for continuous power, with no monthly fees.
Records every second, and accurate to within 2.5 meters of the device:
The GPS tracking data is recorded and stored onto the GPS Tracking Key Pro’s flash memory. Users can download the data via USB port to personal computer using the LandAirSea Past-Track software package, which comes with the GPS Tracking Key Pro device (PC compatible only – not compatible with Macs) .
The Past-Track software offers users the option of viewing the historical GPS tracking data in three ways:
1. An easy-to-read daily printable text log
2. Route display over an animated digital street map
3. Route display with satellite imagery through Google Earth
The GPS Tracking Key Pro also comes equipped with a motion detector, which automatically places the device into sleep mode after two minutes of non-movement to conserve battery life.
- Great accessory for the iTrail®
- 5 min updates 90 hours of drive time battery life
- Waterproof case
- Magnetic Mount
- Easy to use and install
- Water resistant
- Accuracy reading within 2.5 meters
- Operating on 2 AA batteries
- Battery life:
- 1 hour per day driving 6 weeks
- 2 hours per day driving 4 weeks
- 4 hours per day driving 2 weeks
- Sleep mode after 2 minutes of no movement