The GPS Tracking Key® records its GPS Location for later review (there are no fees). It is pocket sized but can also attach to a vehicle! It isn’t a live tracker, but every business owner should own one even if they use Live GPS Tracking as a secret backup verification tool.
This tracking device is also the famous GPS Tracker used on “Breaking Bad,” on AMC.
It is ultra compact with a powerful magnet mount that lets you place it virtually anywhere. The GPS module inside is very accurate; it can determine the exact location of the device within 10 ft. once every second! Access the GPS history log by inserting the Tracking Key directly into your laptop or personal computer via a USB port (PC only – sorry, Mac users, you might need to use Bootcamp).
Ways to See the GPS Tracking Key History Log
- a report of activity/written text
- a digital street map
- a satellite image with Google Earth
Travel Data Reported
- SPEED traveled
- Time/Date for the locations
- Duration of Stops
- Available addresses
That strong magnetic mount allow safe mounting inside and outside, even underneath the vehicle.This ultra-compact GPS data logging vehicle tracking device requires no monthly recurring charges. The GPS tracking key is powered by 2 AAA batteries.
The Tracking Key was used in the hit show “Breaking Bad,” on AMC. You can see the first time it was used below, or you can see all the times it was used if you visit our favorite GPS-Tracking-Breaking-Bad blog here.
- Accurate with in 10 feet(2.5 meters)
- Records updates every 1-300 seconds
- No monthly charges, period
- 90 hours of drive time on 5 min updates
- Heavy duty waterproof case
- Magnet mount
- Easy install
- Compatible Google Earth for PC only
- 1 Mini Tracker
- Software CD – Land Air and Sea Past Pack
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Battery Life:1 hour per day: 3 weeks; 2 hours per day: 2 weeks; 4 hours per day: 1 week
- Up to 100 Hours of Data
- Magnet mount
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- Water Resistant
- USB connector
- Motion Detection for power conserve mode